- By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on our servers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- We do not sell, share, or rent your information to any third parties; any provided information will be preserved with the greatest care and will not be used in any way against your approval.
- We may amend our Website Policies and Terms & Conditions to meet the requirements and standard at any time by posting a revised version on the Site.
The revised version will be effective at the time we post it and, following such posting, your continued use of the Site will constitute your express consent to us continuing to process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our revised policies and conditions.
PRIVACY PROTECTION SECTIONS:
First: Personal Account Registration
- Registration includes the information (Your Information) that you need to provide us to deal with us, and also to contact you for delivery and electronic payment; such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details; we use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your Information will form part of a record of your dealings with us. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- In addition, we may collect specific technical information from your computer. These technical information may comprise your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the operating system of your device, type of the browser software, the website address that referred you to our site, if exists. Except for the case of the IP addresses, such information cannot be used to identify you. Moreover, we normally do not use the IP addresses to identify anyone. However, we may do this to find out the unauthorized activities and take the necessary legal actions.
- We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the payment gateway website are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information, and you must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please change them immediately or contact our customer support team for assistance.
Second: Electronic Communication:
- As you use the website and communicate with us electronically, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletter or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website.
- You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with your information to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- Personal profiles (cookies) and other computer-related information: when you log in hazaz.sa, small sized text files named personal profiles “cookies” will be saved on the hard disk of your computer. The “cookies” allow us to enhance and create your shipping experience through our website and to improve the site design.
- The “cookies” stores random identification numbers and information about your first and last visit, the number of visits and the contents of the shipping cart.
- You can set your web browser software to notify you when you receive a cookie, also you can remove the cookies from the browser after shopping.
- If you removed our (cookies), then you limit our ability to customize hazaz.sa for you personally for your next visit, but removing the personal profile will not prevent you from shopping and purchasing from our site in the future
Fourth: Your Personal Information Used For:
- Creating an account for you on gdwawater.com website.
- Confirming and tracing your purchase orders.
- Scheduling delivery of goods and commodities that you buy online.
- Improving our marketing campaigns and offer the products you want.
- Providing you with our newsletter, the promotions and other information, in case of your desire to receive thereof.
- Creating and customizing your shopping experience on the site.
- Reviewing the design of the website based upon information about our visitors being used without revealing their identity.
- We shall not rent or sell your name to other companies as a third party for marketing purposes.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
- You can access our site and correct the information you shared with us online if you have created an account on the site gdwawater.com, you only have to log in using your username and password and modify or delete any information you want to modify or delete.
- Do not share your password of the site gdwawater.com with anyone.
- If you have any questions, please contact us